Taking these discussions further and in keeping with the rapidly changing healthcare business environment, Healthcare Senate’s 3rd edition, scheduled from July 12-14, 2018 in Delhi, will focus on Healthcare 2.0: Strengthening Values for Sustainable Growth.
The summit and its discussions will emphasise on inculcating the following six core values that will lead The healthcare business
to create value for all and find that vital edge.
- Integrity: There are no moral shortcuts in the game of business or life. It is the true mark of leadership and so healthcare organisations who wish for sustainable growth will have to instill this principle in all their business dealings; be it patients, employees or partners. Healthcare Orgnisations which operate with integrity and honesty earn immense brand value. At Healthcare Senate 2018 industry stalwarts will share their stories of success which speak of goodwill and profitability earned through integrity and honesty in business.
- Accountability: Accountability entails the procedures and processes by which healthcare providers justify and take responsibility for their activities. Lack of accountability in healthcare therefore can cause significant damage to organisations. It can erode quality of care, ruin an organisation’s reputation, and increase the risk of lawsuits. Experts, in their discussion, will deliberate on ways and means to improve accountability of care.
- Quality: Quality in healthcare should be more than making the best product or providing the best service. It should extend to every aspect of the business function. A company that recognises quality and strives for it daily has a profound sense of self-respect, pride in accomplishment, and attentiveness that positively affects every aspect of its business. At the conference, healthcare quality experts will share insights on how striving for quality facilitates organisations to improve efficiency and achieve profitability in the long run.
- Innovation driven: Industry leaders will explain how innovative companies deliver a consistent stream of market successes via successful businesses and products/services or improved processes that continuously translate market success into economic value.These companies enjoy a competitive advantage and achieve sustained growth.
- Adaptability: With changing business dynamics the challenge that healthcare organisations face is keeping pace with these changes. Organisations which can roll with change and still perform well are prime time players and will enjoy sustainable growth. The event will bring forth case studies of such companies which have gracefully accepted change and gained better outcomes.
- Strategic Partner Relationships: No business is successful if it is not built on values forged and strengthened by strategic partnerships. Here, experts will highlight the essentiality of striking sustainable partnerships which can help companies gain competitive advantage and credibility.