Express Computer, an IT business magazine from the Indian Express Group, invites nominations from Indian user enterprises for ‘Express Healthcare IT Awards’.’Express Healthcare IT Awards’ are given away to Indian enterprises or Indian subsidiaries of MNCs in the healthcare industry that demonstrate innovative use of a particular technology or a combination of technologies for distinct business benefit. This includes deploying a completely new solution or an innovative use of an existing technology to gain a competitive edge, improve operations, become more responsive to customers and partners or, simply, to add to the top or bottom line.The nominations will be shortlisted, reviewed, and judged by a panel of Editors from the Express Computer team, and the winners will be felicitated at the Healthcare Senate, Hyderabad, (7-9 September 2017).
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Any Indian enterprise or subsidiary of an MNC
- While multiple nominations can be submitted, each nomination must be submitted separately.
- The company must have a registered office in India and should have been in active business for at least two years.
- The system, project or solution for which nomination is sought should have been implemented between April 1, 2015 and March 31, 2016.
- IT vendors may submit an IT system that is used internally, but must not submit a product or service that they sell.
- Sponsors are not allowed to participate.
- Submissions with wrong or inadequate information will be considered invalid.
- Entrants must agree to be featured, along with their nominated system and organization, in Express Computer and other Express Group publications.
TIPS & GUIDELINES
- The judging panel is on the lookout for companies that have broken new ground in using IT systems/initiatives/projects in adding value to their customers or in solving a key business problem.
- The nominated project should articulate the strategic impact that it has had such as creation of new revenue channels, or new business areas, or an initiative that has transformed the nominee’s industry or sector.
- Clearly spell out the goals that your organization was trying to achieve with the initiative or project.
- Provide as many details or numbers as you can about the nominated project, including project dates, timelines, history, milestones, costs, etc.